Monday 13 January 2014

Oh yeah never gonna make money

 I am really starting to struggle setting up my online businesses and not because of lack of trying on my part.. mainly because huge businesses are wiping out everything even indirect competition.

Making money is super hard now online thanks mostly to the super big monopoly website that rule the internet I am rather disgusted and annoyed by the fact that the government is not doing a SINGLE THING to help out small businesses online even though this is where commerce is going.... the government here in the UK are the conservative who are just rich plutocrats anyway and who do not care one bit for the average uk citizen and it is making me sick as that is why these huge TNC's can rule and nobody and i mean nobody can compete with them... eventually we will all be slaves to this greedy swines.

No comments:

Post a Comment